Prom dress shopping is in full swing in Chesterfield, VA and RVA. We are really enjoying dressing the girls from all of the local high schools and beyond. We love our local Chesterfield, VA and RVA girls and really appreciate the girls that travel from NOVO, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Staunton, Fredericksburg, Lynchburg, Farmville, Dinwiddie, Colonial Heights, Prince George, King William and so many more. We have been thrilled with the amount of support we have gotten. Having this store has connected me to the community like never before. Girls come over just to say Hi, or hang out for a bit. It's been incredibly rewarding. I've made so many friends, lifelong friends. So far we are dressing the girls from Monacan, Cosby, Cloverhill, Matoaca, Thomas Dale, James River, Glen Allen, Lee Davis, St. Gertrudes, Dinwiddie, Amelia, Colonial Heights, Prince George, Midlothian , Huguenot, Millwood, St. Catherine's, Freeman, Stafford, Patrick Henry, just to name a few.
Please come by and check out the best prom store in Chesterfield, VA The Best part of being "new"... 99% of our stock is brand new 2019 styles.
Our curated collection of prom dresses has been so well received. I want to thank everyone for all of their kind words and encouragement.
I would like to share some of the great feedback we have gotten:
1. "wow" ( when they walk upstairs and see the expansive collection we have).
2. "I am so glad you are here ( Chesterfield) and so close with easy parking."
3. " I love that your dresses are different then anything else I've looked at."
4. "We loved the personalized attention."
5. "We didn't feel pressured or rushed."
6. "Relaxed atmosphere "
7. "Great variety of prices."
8. "I bought a dress online, and it's a disaster."
9. "I bought a dress online and it didn't come."
10. We love that you carry brands not available anywhere in Virginia."
11. Thank you for respecting our budget."
12. "All of your employees are so sweet and helpful."
13. "yay, you register dresses."
14. "Your boutique is so cute."
1. "You were a little tricky to find."
2. "The GPS was hard to follow to your location.
3. You aren't open on Sunday.
You can't list the good without the bad and we are addressing each of these issues. 1. I know the location is not ideal, and our space is not ideal, it's a bit cramped on Saturday's. These are definite growing pains and God willing we will be able to move into a bigger , more visible space next year. It will always be in Chesterfield and very close to where we are now. I live here and love this area. Just need to sell lots of dresses so we can get a bigger space ;). 2. We have new signs in the front and working on new signage for the back. 3. We opened on Sunday during prom season to better serve everyone after receiving this request. Please give us all the positives and negatives as we use this information to continue to improve.
We look forward to seeing you!!! We are located in the "townhouses" facing Courthouse Rd., North Chesterfield, VA 23236. We are next door to State Farm. Across the street from Bed, Bath and Beyond, you may park beside State Farm or in the rear. Look for the pink doors and shutters.